I am an epicure, exploring my world!
My Life as a TRAVELLER
- Starbucks Guwahati – An American Experience?Is the Starbucks Experience worth it? I’ve tried my best to provide a response towards this recently encountered question. Other than that, I’ve provided where it is located and how it could have been better.
- The Greenwood Resort – A Mini GetawayThis is the answer to one of the most asked questions to me – “Where to go for a luxurious break when in Guwahati?”
- Blueberry Cheesecake – Guwahati EditionWhere to find the best Blueberry Cheesecake in Guwahati and how to know it is the best has…
- Birthday BashNobody can be grateful like a child to get any form of gifts from others. This is a story of a child and unaware expectations that are associated with him.
- The Other SideAddressing the problem is as important as suggesting the solution…
- The Night I lost My Glasses…My experience of travelling from Bengaluru to Guwahati in the early days of COVID-19.
My Life as an EPICURE
Why do I write?
Writing is the only thing which allows me to hold control as well as express my thoughts thoroughly. Human mind is the most brilliant thing in nature that fascinates me and I’ve got one of my own, so I explore it. I am living the most unbelievable life, I am passionate about travelling and food, so, I experiment with the recipes a lot, have a bunch of weird hobbies, also have met mesmerizing personalities. Hence, I try to capture each and every moment of my life in my spacious mind. Sometimes, this extraordinary mind is unable to control or remember the experiences, therefore, I write.